Go straight to the facts: sizes, materials & more
Simone was inspired by mehndi mandala designs when she created this stunning sterling silver pendant necklace and other handmade silver jewelry designs in the mehndi collection. We're sure you'll love owning and wearing this unique pendant. It's perfect to add some exotic drama and sparkle to even the most minimalist outfit.
The silver pendant necklace makes gorgeous statement jewelry and looks great worn shorter with a v-neck, scoop, surplice or sweetheart neckline. Alternatively wear it long over a higher neckline, especially against white or black clothing. If you want to look truly dressed up then pair it with the matching silver drop earrings.
The intricate pendant is made in shiny sterling silver. Sitting at the bottom point of the design is a small faceted rose colored rhodolite garnet gemstone.
The silver mehndi pendant sits at the centre of a sparkly sterling silver chain which is finished with a sterling silver clasp. The adjustable chain can be worn at different lengths and you can add more length with a silver chain necklace extender.
Check out all of our pendant necklaces in the handmade jewelry online store.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver pendant necklace, including the chain and clasp findings.
- Romantic deep rose colored rhodolite garnet setting to draw the eye.
- Light and comfortable to wear for a larger pendant.
- The shape of this pendant goes perfectly with a v-necked, sweetheart or surplice neckline, but you can also wear it longer with a higher neckline.
- The mehndi pendant is great for dressing up with the matching earrings.
- This is a lovely design for unique bridal jewelry.
Just the facts:
Materials: Sterling silver and a rhodolite garnet gemstone.
Pendant size: The pendant is 1.86" (4.7cm) at its widest and 1.37" (3.5cm) at its tallest.
- Gemstone size: The rhodolite is 0.14" (0.35cm) in diameter.
Necklace length: Adjustable from 18" (45cm) to 21.5" (55cm). Add a further 6" (15cm) with our silver chain extender.
This necklace comes with an adjustable chain which allows you to wear it from standard (or princess) length (18" or 45cm) to matinee length (21.5" or 55cm). You can also add a 6" (15cm) chain extender in silver or gold to take it to opera length. (27.5" or 70cm).
This illustration will give you an idea of how various necklace lengths are likely to sit:
Wearing different necklace lengths:
Everyone is built differently so we suggest you measure an existing necklace or use some string to see what will suit you.