This captivating double tulip pendant necklace in rose gold vermeil is one of Simone's most loved designs - and with good reason. The pendant has a vibrant and romantic 24k rose gold vermeil finish, so it will add a luminous pop of color and sparkle to any outfit.
This is a great piece to dress up with, especially when paired with the matching rose gold stud earrings. You'll also find the pendant adds some stunning sparkle when you're dressing down.
The tulip flower features three shiny and domed petal sections with a rich rose gold vermeil finish (a heavy plating of 24k rose gold over sterling silver). Inside the pendant, the shiny surfaces and rose colouring are reflected and amplified by the three petal sections. The pendant really does seem to glow.
The rose gold pendant is suspended from a sparkly and delicate adjustable sterling silver chain, which has been finished with a sterling silver clasp.
The silver chain can be worn at different lengths and you can add even more length with one of our silver chain necklace extenders, making it a very versatile necklace.
Check out the other pendant necklaces in our online jewelry store.
What you'll love:
- Rich and romantic 24k rose gold vermeil pendant necklace (heavy plating over sterling silver: much less expensive than solid gold but better wearing than plated).
- Sturdy and secure sterling silver clasp.
- Versatile adjustable length chain.
- Eye-catching rich rose colouring.
- Unique design for a unique woman.
- Very versatile design: looks great with anything from jeans through to cocktail outfits.
- Will work especially well with v-necked, surplice or scoop necklines or worn long over higher necklines.
Just the facts:
Materials: 24k rose gold vermeil.
Pendant size: the branch pendant is approximately 0.72" (1.8cm) at its widest and 0.93" (2.4cm) at its tallest.
Necklace length: Adjustable from 18" (45cm) to 21.5" (55cm). Add a further 6" (15cm) with our silver chain extender.
This necklace comes with an adjustable chain which allows you to wear it from standard (or princess) length (18" or 45cm) to matinee length (21.5" or 55cm). You can also add a 6" (15cm) chain extender in silver or gold to take it to opera length. (27.5" or 70cm).
This illustration will give you an idea of how various necklace lengths are likely to sit:
Wearing different necklace lengths:
Everyone is built differently so we suggest you measure an existing necklace or use some string to see what will suit you.